Rave Property Management is focused on delivering exceptional services through extensive industry experience and use of superior technology. Our team is ready to listen and put forth a strategy to achieve your long term goals. We are committed to ethical standards, building trust and developing long term relationships. A comprehensive list of property management services is offered below:
Act as an advisor, educator and consultant to property owners who are seeking professional property management services.
- Provide a thorough property evaluation and rental market analysis to project rental income and the number of days on the market prior to leasing
- Prompt, reliable and convenient communication
- Solid relationships with vendors to quickly make ready property. Reduces vacancy periods and maximizes rental income
Same day marketing includes real estate sign, photos, lockbox, multiple listing services (MLS) and rental listing on various internet marketing sites. Aggressively market and list the property through all available means to limit vacancy periods and maximize rental income
- Internet sites include Trulia, Hot Pads, Zillow, Craigslist, Austin Home Search, Realtor & Rentals.com
Evaluate Prospective Renters
Nothing is more expensive to a property owner than placing an unqualified tenant in a property that can neither pay rent or does not care and maintain the property. Incredible emphasis and rigor is placed on ensuring prospective tenants qualify.
- Rigorous tenant screening and selection depends largely on rental history, credit score, employment history/income, any previous judgments and criminal history.
- Lease agreement and associated forms are thoroughly reviewed and discussed with tenant(s) to ensure compliance and understanding.
Once a tenant occupies the property we become the primary contact for any and all issues 24/7. Some of these management activities and responsibilities include:
- Online rent collection and receipt of any security and pet deposits
- Property Inspections upon move in, lease renewal and scheduled move out
- Issue prompt notice(s) to vacate, breach of lease notifications and filing of necessary evictions
- HOA violations, notices or fines
- Negotiate rent increases and lease renewals
Use Texas Promulgated Contract Forms throughout the entire leasing and management process. Ensure compliance, fair housing and equal opportunity. Documentation may include the following forms:
- Information about Brokerage Services
- Residential Lease Application
- Residential Lease Agreement
- Inventory and Condition Form
- Pet Agreement
- Addendum Regarding Lead-Based Paint
Maintenance and Repair Services
Responsible for managing all aspects of routine and emergency work orders. Our extensive approved contractor list allows us to provide cost effective estimates, timely completion of work orders and accessibility of paid invoices once the work is closed
- Receipt of initial work orders and scheduled maintenance
- Transparent and timely communication through the lifecycle of the work order with the contractor, property owner and tenant
- Facilitate and manage general repairs through home warranty companies like American Home Shield and Old Republic
- Notification and approval of work orders through an online owner portal
- Management of initial make ready and repair projects
Rave Property Management has implemented a preferred vendor program. These highly trained contractors perform a significant volume of work orders, providing quality work at affordable prices. Members may also provide a service referral fee to Rave Property Management based on the volume of work provided.
Our dedicated accounting staff manages each portfolio to ensure money coming in and out of the portfolio is tracked timely and reported monthly. Property owners have the ability to review financial statements through a convenient online owner portal.
- Ability to collect rent online and issue disbursements next day
- Pay contractors and post invoices online through the use of the owner portal
- Access to Monthly and Yearly Statements
- Receipt of MISC-1099 forms for Year End Taxes
If you would like to learn more about our property management services or have additional questions, please fill out the following contact form. Someone from our office will contact you at your convenience.