Here you’ll find everything you need to know about how the Leasing process works.
- Our team performs a rental market analysis for each property to determine the rent for tenancy.
- Properties are advertised on multiple mediums such as our website, MLS, Realtor.com, and Zillow with signs placed in the front yard or interior window of the home depending on any HOA regulations.
- We consult with each property owner on best practices to ensure the homes are “show ready” in efforts to maximize occupancy.
- Owners are billed leasing fees after a new tenant is moved in and reflected on the next corresponding owner draw and statement.
- Rave Property Management has a rigorous application process for tenants screening prior rental history, qualified income, criminal background checks, and credit history.
- Leases are generally 12 months with rents due on the 1st of each month. Options to renew at the end of the term depends on current income, payment history and care of the home during occupancy.
- Lease renewal notifications to owners are generally sent 90 days prior to the end of the lease agreement and 60-day renewal offers to the tenant.
Our dedicated team is here to provide you assistance at every phase of management.
Please contact Adrian Dukes, Leasing Manager for any questions regarding marketing, rental applications, lease agreements and renewals.
Phone: 512.201.4016 or 512.377.1486 x6
— Linda M.
— Manuel E.
— Jessica H.