Here you’ll find everything you need to know about how the make-ready and maintenance repair process works.
- A Make-Ready is work done to the home and property prior to a tenant moving in. Make readies can take up to 3-10 days depending on the scope of the job needed.
- Make-Readies can involve bringing the property up to code, touch up or repainting, flooring, filling in nail holes, replacing blinds, light bulbs, batteries, air filters, thorough clean on the inside, and lawn care.
- Our team will provide a property owner up to 2 quotes, seek approval for all make-ready items, and manage the project to prepare the home for marketing or move in.
- Normal wear and tear happens in a home. Tenants submit Service Requests for things such as garbage disposals, plumbing issues, refrigerators, a/c matters, hot water heaters, garage doors, and pest control.
- All repairs are addressed promptly and must be approved by the owner. The normal turn around time for a repair to be completed is 3-7 days depending on the nature of the repair.
- Rave Property Management proudly partners with local professional contractors to complete all repairs.
- Tenants and property owners can call our 24/7 Maintenance line at 512.256.8630 to report an issue or submit a request directly from their portals. All maintenance requests are viewable in the portals where the status and contractor information can be viewed at any time.
Our dedicated team is here to provide you assistance at every phase of management.
Please contact Madison Barnard, Maintenance Coordinator for any questions regarding makereadies and/or maintenance repairs.
Phone: 512.298.1748 or 512.377.1486 x1
— Dorothy R.
— Nina H.
— Nancy F.