For property owners who may live in or near the Austin area and would like to actively manage their own property, we offer our leasing services. Leasing services can be defined as the front end activities necessary to market the property and qualify a tenant. A comprehensive list of leasing services is offered below in Austin, and surrounding areas such as Steiner Ranch, Lago Vista, and Round Rock communities.
Act as an advisor, educator and consultant to property owners who are seeking leasing services.
- Provide a thorough property evaluation and rental market analysis to project rental income and the number of days on the market prior to leasing
- Timely feedback from property showings
- Prompt, reliable and convenient communication
- Solid relationships with vendors to quickly make a property ready. Reduces vacancy periods and maximizes rental income
Same day marketing includes real estate sign, photos, lockbox, multiple listing services (MLS) and rental listing on various internet marketing sites. Aggressively market and list the property through all available means to limit vacancy periods and maximize rental income
- Internet sites include Trulia, Hot Pads, Zillow, Craigslist, Austin Home Search, Realtor &Rentals.com
Evaluate Prospective Renters
Nothing is more expensive to a property owner than placing an unqualified tenant in a property that can neither pay rent or does not care and maintain the property. Incredible emphasis and rigor are placed on ensuring prospective tenants qualify.
- Rigorous tenant screening and selection depends largely on rental history, credit score, employment history/income, previous judgments and criminal history.
- Scheduling and conducting viewings of the property
- Lease agreement is thoroughly reviewed and discussed with tenant(s) to ensure compliance and understanding.
Use Texas Promulgated Contract Forms throughout the entire leasing and management process. Ensure compliance, fair housing and equal opportunity. Documentation may include the following forms:
- Information about Brokerage Services
- Residential Lease Application
- Residential Lease Agreement
- Inventory and Condition Form
- Pet Agreement
- Addendum Regarding Lead-Based Paint